Skin Script Cacteen Moisturizer 1.7 oz
Normal/combination skin and sensitive skin
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest.
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract) is rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium PCA (NA) Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA), component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power, nonirritating, non-allergenic, humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) is a highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Phycocyanin is a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Triisononanoin, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Noanoate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Phycocyanin) Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
Skin Script Cacteen Moisturizer