Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser
Morning and evening, apply Charcoal Clay Cleanser to dry skin with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern; gently remove with a warm washcloth. Normal to oily skin types should mix this cleanser with Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
- Kaolin: Absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Glycerin: Acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Charcoal Powder: Helps attract and pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract: Imparts astringent effects upon the skin.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil: An uplifting, refreshing and reviving essential oil. Helps to detoxify and purify the skin.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum.